The Manufacturing facility of the company is located at MIDC Ranjangaon, on the outskirts of Pune, about 200 Kms from Mumbai.
- Plant is located in a pollution free belt away from any industrial contamination.
- Two separate manufacturing units for allopathic and herbal formulations
- Manufacturing units designed as per international guidelines of UKMHRA, USFDA and cGMP.
- WHO GMP approved unit.
- Capacity of (Herbal and Allopathic units):
- 30 Million tablets / capsules per month
- 15 ton powder per month
- Blister, Bulk and Sachet – as per the requirement of the customers.
- Currently manufacturing our own / customer products (Herbal & Allopathic) for export as well as domestic market.
- Herbal (Capsule, Tablet & Powder)
- Allopathic ( Capsule, Tablet & Powder)
Contract Research (Herbal)
- Product Development
- Clinical Research
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
Our quality initiatives ensures that testing of raw materials, in process samples, semi-finished products are carried out in the laboratory as per IP,BP,USP,EP and In-house specifications.
Besides our quality assurance team validates each process, activity and product development. Our quality control department follows GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) standards. We at “Tulip” follow stringent quality parameters to ensure that all the products manufactured are safe, effective and as per IP,BP,USP,EP standards.